This site contains images and excerpts the use of which have not been pre-authorized. This material is made available for the purpose of analysis and critique, as well as to advance the understanding of political, media and cultural issues. The ‘fair use’ of such material is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site (along with credit links and attributions to original sources) is viewable for educational and intellectual purposes. If you are interested in using any copyrighted material from this site for any reason that goes beyond ‘fair use,’ you must first obtain permission from the copyright owner.
What’s the use of Photoshop if you can’t put him in a Jets uniform?
Visit BagNewsNotes: Today’s Media Images Analyzed
Bag’s Take On Pepper Spray Cop Spraying His Own Cops In City Park:
1. Having to be the big man, Officer Pike — in one shot — reduces peeps to Lilliputians.
2. You bet they’ve circled the wagons. 3. Not sure if it’s Portland, Oakland, or where, but for the next week, at least, could just as well be the Davis cops there. 4. What goes around comes around — right, Officer Balogna?
2. You bet they’ve circled the wagons.
3. Not sure if it’s Portland, Oakland, or where, but for the next week, at least, could just as well be the Davis cops there.
4. What goes around comes around — right, Officer Balogna?
Also see Bag’s analysis: Taking it to the Kittens: The Pepper Spray Cop Meme — and What It Means
image via Pepper Spraying Cop Tumblr site